1) Quiz: Do You Have What It Takes?
Take our Quiz to find out if running a successful private yoga biz suits your personality. (PDF)
2) The Yoga Teachers’ Guidebook To Income Taxes
If you teach private session, you are a business my friend, which means there are deductions you can take like travel and training, woohoo! (eBook) check it out for yourself here.
3) Income & Expense Spreadsheet
Get organized with this easy to use spreadsheet to track your business income and expenses. (Microsoft Excel)
4) Class Log Sheet
Track all the classes you teach, public and private, in one simple document. (Mirosoft Excel)
5) Waiver Of Liability Template
Use this helpful template for writing your Waiver Of Liability Form (PDF)
6) Policy & Procedure Template
Get started writing your policies with this time-saving template. (PDF)
7) Client Physical Assesment
Demonstrate your professionalism with a new client and start off with a solid understanding of their current physical condition. (PDF & Microsoft Word)
8) Post Session Notes Template
Stay organized and record notes for each session with a client. Easily track progress and check-in with what you’ve done and where you are going. (PDF & Microsoft Word)
9) Client Lifestyle Questionnaire
Use this questionnaire for deeper insight into your client’s lifestyle and get a clear picture of what they need and how you can help them best. (PDF & Microsoft Word)
10) Our Secret Niche: The Fastest Growing Market In The U.S.
We reveal the fastest growing market (demographic) in the U.S. to help you carve out a niche with great potential. (PDF)