As a freelance yoga teacher, studio founder and the creator of Love Teaching Yoga, I’m no stranger to the hustle of a yoga teacher and entrepreneur. It’s pretty safe to say I’m a fanatic of all things yoga, but over the years, my love for the practice has transformed into a deep passion for helping my fellow yoga teachers navigate the career path. I’ve witnessed too many teachers struggle to pay their bills despite all their hard work and giving, and I’ve been there too. Now, my life’s work is being a resource, coach and shoulder to lean on for the teaching community.
Let’s talk about:
- The joys and hardships of being a yoga teacher
- How to create a thriving career teaching yoga
- Marketing, branding and building a following
- Teaching yoga in the digital age
- What it means to be an independent contractor
- My personal journey through yoga and entrepreneurship